- All Superinterfaces:
- Functional Interface:
- This is a functional interface and can therefore be used as the assignment target for a lambda expression or method reference.
@FunctionalInterface public interface SplitBrainProtectionListener extends EventListener
Listener to get notified when a split brain protection state is changed.
SplitBrainProtectionEvents are fired only after the minimum cluster size
requirement is met for the first time.
For instance, see the following scenario for a minimum cluster size is equal to 3:
- Member-1 starts; no events are fired, since cluster size is still below minimum size.
- Member-2 starts; no events are fired, since cluster size is still below minimum size.
- Member-3 starts; no events yet, since this is the first time minimum cluster size is reached.
- Member-1 stops; both Member-2 and Member-3 fire splitbrain protection missing events, since member count drops below 3.
- Member-1 restarts; both Member-2 and Member-3 fire splitbrain protection present events, but Member-1 does not, because for Member-1 this is the first time minimum cluster size is met.
Modifier and Type Method Description
SplitBrainProtectionEvent splitBrainProtectionEvent)(Called when the state of the split brain detector is changed.
onChangevoid onChange(SplitBrainProtectionEvent splitBrainProtectionEvent)Called when the state of the split brain detector is changed.
splitBrainProtectionEvent- provides information about split brain protection presence and current member list.